Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Martin and Betsy

I want send out a HAPPY ANNIVERSAY to my dear friends - Martin & Betsy! You both are wonderful people and I will always cherish the laughs and memories we shared in Tulsa. I look forward to sitting around a table with you again someday - laughing and having coffee, well you two can drink coffee I will drink Hot Chocolate! I love you both and thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph my first wedding three years ago!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Shan. We love and miss you too. I might be down that way this summer for a week. I'll make it a priority to get down there.

    M

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shannon...I sure do miss you!

    Noelle

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shannon, thanks for taking such great, personal and emotional pictures. I love the one of us leaving (which is why it is featured on my blog...)

    You are missed! Rather than make all 20 of us come back to Tulsa to visit you, why don't you and Adam take a short trip to see us? WE MISS YOU!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home