Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Friday, May 06, 2005

Ok. So I admit I am a little sleepy today. I was even sleepier at 7am this morning. So...I made a little mistake. I kind of forgot to lock the horse gate back. UB got out and my dear husband just called to tell me that when he went home for lunch the horse was in the front yard. Luckily the horse is old and loves green grass. Oh well what do you do? I say just sit back and have a big hearty laugh!!!! LOL

3 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said…

    Great outlook. Laughing is the best remedy. Get some rest. Funny post.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    I can just see and hear you laughing, I miss ya!

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Rachel... visit her while you can! Go have lunch with Shannon. Ada is NOT that far away, and believe me, now that I can't drive to see her, I miss her lots more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home