Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Commercial Talk

Am I alone on this??? Do you ever have a conversation with your husband while the TV is on (during commericlas)? You know, you are talking about something and really into it and then - they get this mesmorized look on their face. You know, when they have totally tuned you out because the commercial is over and the game is back on?

I don't think women are capable of this. Because I can be watching a TV show (like survivor)and Adam will start talking. I have to tell him to stop talking because I can't listen to two things at once. Then there are sometimes he talks and I just nod and say Uh Huh because "So, you think you can dance is on". Guys just totally zone you out. You could sing a show tune while farting and they still wouldn't notice.

It's all crazy I know!!! But it works out anyway!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Martin can totally tell when I'm not listening to him. But I can't tell when he's tuned me out!

    Yes, we can be having a fight during commercial breaks, pause, watch show, resume argument. It's hilarious. How much has TV trained us to PAY ATTENTION?

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not married, but I know what you mean, it's good to know that they are consistent and don't change. I guess anyways. Call me. Read my pretend blog.
    Amanda

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I thought you were going to be posting...?

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    I will only say this once...POST NOW!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home