Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Got VD? Nope!

Well, it's official. Adam & I are both VD free. We are also free of every other communicable disease. I know you all want to know....why the heck is she telling us this? Well, in order to adopt you have to have a physical..stating you are mentally and physically capable of raising a child. According to the Doc we are good to go!!! Hurray!

We also just got our background checks back from the bureau. We are clear!!!

The big day is Friday! We have our homestudy!! After this, all we need is our fingerprinting before we can send our paperwork to the Guatemalan embassy. So pray we get a call SOON!

I will let you know how the homestudy goes!

7 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope this is not the conclusion we learn of this web page. I hope to encounter more astounding productions by this author. - tropical fish

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This web page is like what I've been expecting for ! This is like a minor library sustaining full of journals which I require. - stop snoring

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would certainly suggest this website to my friends other than that family . This is super beneficial to me besides I'm for sure it'll be helpful to them too. - bonsai trees

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    Hey I would be really interested to know how it all goes since this is something we are also considering and it would be great to know someone personally who has done this. I am thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all the good news.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This web page is like what I've been expecting for ! This is like a minor library sustaining full of journals which I require. - divorce mediation

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Shannoni,
    It's time to turn on your comment verifications, I think.
    I am so excited!!! Keep us posted. Not on the VD... on the baby!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would certainly suggest this website to my friends other than that family . This is super beneficial to me besides I'm for sure it'll be helpful to them too. - erectile dysfunction

     

Post a Comment

<< Home