Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Art of Grilled Cheese

Shout out #2 to Amy for her tip on making grilled cheese sandwiches.

I seriously had never been able to make a grilled cheese sandwich. There was always the smooshing of the bread, to much butter, and then ending up just eatign a plain old whitebread cheese sandwich. GROSS. Didn't you hate that when your Mom put that in your lunch.

Anyway, Amy (the one I went skiing with) and I were talking about what we were going to make for dinner. She said she was going to make grilled cheese for kids. I said, "I can't make grilled cheese to save my life!" Amy replied, "What kind of butter do you use? You should use SPRAY butter."

HELLO MCFLY!!!! This was a total revelation to me!!! I am such a dork. But I made the grilled cheese via spray butter via Amy's suggestion. And WALLAH!!! Here is the final result. I am so proud!!!!


3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, that looks SOOOOOOOOOOO good!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Terri and Mark said…

    Ah, grilled cheese and tomato soup! YUM! This brings back memories of cold days in Ohio. I don't think I've had a grilled cheese sandwich since I was 10 years old. Thanks for reminding me of what I've been missing:)

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    Brian makes the BEST grilled cheese sandwiches in the world. They taste like the ones you get at the bowling alley, you know all grease and dripping cheese. YUUMMMMM getting hungry. Miss ya Shannon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home