Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Thursday, March 02, 2006

BLAZE..............



No, I am not talking about Oklahoma grassfires even though there have been some huge ones here in the past few days. Thanks in part to a string of 85 degrees plus weather. Yesterday it was 93!!!

The real reason for this post is BLAZE, our new American Quarter Horse.


She is beautiful. Blaze is two years old just like Adam's horse, Pearl. They are having fun being playmates.

Here are a few pictures...



4 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    How cute, I should have come and visit when I was there. Next time, hopefully in July.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yah! You're back! Congrats on the new horsie... how many does that make now?

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Matt Barrett said…

    What fun. Makes me miss riding, but not brushing.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Terri and Mark said…

    Next to dogs, I love horses! I need to come and visit you!!!! I'll even help scoop poop:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home