Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Breck is callin' my name.....

Today I am heading out to Breckenridge for a weekend of skiing and snowmobiling!!!! I am going with two girls from work....they are great fun and I am looking forward to the snow!!!!!

My apologies to the Barrett's. If I had more time I definitely would have come to see you. I would love to see you all!

Well, I will post next week with pictures!!!

I am outta here!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Matt Barrett said…

    Yeah, uh huh - sure...
    What ever. You travel across the country and stiff us. I see how you are.

    Your mom came all the way to see me, but you won't. (HAHAHA) sorry something about you that makes me want to crack a mom joke. Even if they are a little out of date I still have to do it.

    Looking forward to seeing all the great pics. You should have plenty of snow to play in.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    Well, where are the Breck pictures you slacker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home