Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Building Bridges - Literally

Adam and I got back from Florida and decided we wanted to a build a bridge. No, we are not having marital problems we literally wanted to build a bridge. As some of you may know, we show horses. Well, one of the tasks in the Trail class is riding your horse over a bridge. Hence the building of the bridge.

Here's Adam building the frame


This is Adam and his helper, Cade. Our neighbor's kid. He heard the saw and drill and wanted to come over and see what we were doing. So, he decided to help us out! He reminds me alot of the kid in the movie Jerry Maguire.


I encourage everyone to take on a project like this to do with your spouse. It's alot of fun and you build up your communication skills!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know you said you weren't having marital problems BEFORE you took on the project... but now that you've tried to build something together (I'm assuming you did something other than take pictures?), are you experiencing any?

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    Good for you guys. I know when we were remodeling our bathroom it took every ounce of patience I had because of all the mess. But, it was so worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home