Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Rusty Star Photography

As some of you already know, I sort of dabble in photography. I have started my own photography business here in Ada, OK. The name is Rusty Star Photography. No, I do not have a website yet. I want to grow the business a little more. I did want to share one of my recent clients with you. Her name is Lindsey and she is Native American. Her parents are friends with Adam and I. She is too cute!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger David Wegley said…

    Great picture! My wife, Emily, does photography as well. She is starting out just like you are. Are you doing digital of film? Emily's site is Positive Photography.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    She is so beautiful! Great work!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    I do some digital but mostly film. I know, I am one of those people that just will not give up film. I truly believe there are some shots you just can't capture with digital.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Beautiful picture, Shannon. Your shots of our wedding are some of my favorites!

    Keep us updated on how it's going... I know you're going to do great!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Actually, now that I've posted, I noticed that my profile picture is one you took. See how great you are?

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Matt Barrett said…

    she is cute - I love her pig tails.

    Great picture too. It looks very professional.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home