Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Thursday, January 26, 2006

All Girls Weekend!!!! PART 1

OK. I said I would post pictures from our All Girls Ski trip and here they are for your amusement....

Here we are getting ready to leave my house.. We were SO excited!!

We stayed in Salina, KS the first night to break up the drive a bit. 13 hours for those counting. This is Christina & Amy..

Here we are heading out at 6am!!! It was about 12 degrees I think. Please note that Amy has makeup on at 6am and we will be sitting in the car all day.

The scenery in Kansas is breathtaking.. I'm sure you can tell by the background in this picture??

Amy got a hankerin' for some beef jerkey!! Can you tell why we are friends???

Christina is a little more sublime..

We finally make it to Breck! Well, this is the outskirts... but isn't it beautiful??

Here is Amy being Amy! She is hilarious and I think God broke us from the same mold. We think that everything the other one says is funny...

Well, that is the end of Part 1. Stay tuned for very crazy ski pics, wrestling on the continental divide pics, and me being me pics.

PEACE OUT!!!


I will post Part 2 if people comment on Part 1.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This makes me miss you and your crazy antics.

    Begging for comments is kind of lame.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    I don't care if they comment or not, you better post part two or I will hunt you down.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger metromom said…

    Seriously lame- Do I need to slice you up a big piece of navalpie?

    Part 2 please.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger metromom said…

    Seriously lame- Do I need to slice you up a big piece of navalpie?

    Part 2 please.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Matt Barrett said…

    I gotta comment on that Metromom, cause it's been so long since I've seen you pull the post the same comment twice routine.

    And Shannon, I'm still mad you didn't stop off and visit.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MAKEUP...Shannon's lucky I didn't wear my tiara. Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home