Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Guess What I Started.....



Well, as you have probably already guessed.....BUNCO! I took it upon myself to start a BUNCO group in my town. It took a little poking and prodding of my friends who had never heard of or played in their life. But they gave in because I can be pretty persuasive I think...

Anyway, last night was our first BUNCO! It was awesome! I nearly lost my voice and people were hiding so they wouldn't lose their crown (travelers-bunco lingo). It was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Again, it was a great time but it made me miss majicmom and all of our great times at BUNCO.

To MajicMom - I dedicated the night to Nita and her love of Bunco!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So stinkin' jealous. We've done Bunco a couple times here in AZ, but nothing like our monthly games in OK.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    Shannon I am honored you did that. You brought tears to my eyes. How awesome are you. I think I may be inspired to start one here. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home