Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thanks to Terri

I want to give a shout out to Terri who was the only who prayed for my safety last night... Thanks Terri!!!!

We did end up with a couple of storms but nothing to drastic. Although we did get a little bit of hail....

This was as it was coming down. Yes. I went out on my back porch to take this picture during the storm. See the sacrifices I make so that you all can feel like you are a part of my life!!!!

This was about an hour after the storm.

Again, thanks for the prayers Terri!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm just happy that it seems that you've started blogging from home. Does this mean we'll be hearing from you more often?!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    I am just trying to make a better effort to blog. I am always disappointed when I visit everyones blog and there is nothing new. I think I just came up with another post...

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Terri and Mark said…

    Well you must have prayed for our rain, because we got about 1.5 inches on Sat. God is Good!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home