Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things.....

A few of my favorite things are:

1.Skinny Cow Fat-Free chocolate milk....thick & chocolatey
2.Reality TV - LOVE IT - I'm sick I know
3.Pizza - Domino's Pepperoni w/garlic dipping sauce
4.Ice cold water on a hot day!
5.Photography - I love the story behind every picture.
6.The sound of trees rustling in the wind
7.Thunder clouds filled with lighting. BEAUTIFUL!
8.Trailriding with Adam and saying nothing at all....
9.Sitting on my back porch watching deer drink from the pond
10.Listening to people laugh! I mean big belly laughs! AWESOME!!!
11.My animals....they are all unique!
12.Cold and Rainy day at home filled w/movies & popcorn!!!
13.Watching Adam train horses - he loves it SO much. :)
14.Reading my Bible at night before I go to bed. I always sleep better...
15.Dreaming of holding my little girl in my arms....soon!

10 Comments:

  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger The Mac Fam said…

    All the things that make up the very unique creature you are. We miss you Shannon.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not usually do people alike us come along so much website with so lot inside reference that will be in demand. - acne treatment

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I certainly couldn't conceive it whilst my chum told me however I stand here chastised. This internet page truly is as good as he laid claim. - bad breath

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't suppose it while my sister told me however I stand here righted. That site in truth is as dependable as he arrogated. - contact lenses

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A properly produced internet site. Anybody should be proud to ain such a groovy page which comprises credited by many. - getting pregnant

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of the neatest internet sites I have get by. Proficient, precisely proficient. - wedding speeches

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Matt Barrett said…

    Don't you love Spam???

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Shannoni,

    STOP MAKING ME CRY! I have always thought that you would be the best mom, and I can't wait to see you prove me right. (Which has more to do with wanting to see you happy than being right, but I like being right, too.)

    I love the Skinny Cow vanilla ice cream sandwiches... so indulgent.

    I miss ya so much!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How soon?
    Any details? You can email me if you dont want to spread it on the www.

    :)

    Noelle

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, It's forever since I checked your blog. Then, the other day Noelle mentioned you and I thought- hey I need to check up on this girl! And I'm so glad I did. I'm totally with you on #1, #2, #4,#5,#6,#7,#10,#11, and #12! You Rock!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home