Rusty Star

A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS WELCOME WITHOUT BEING INVITED

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Update & New Blog



Well, the New Year is here and we are SO excited. The adoption is humming along and the year holds a ton of new adventures for us.

One of the adventures, I have started a new blog. It will detail the ins and outs of our adoption process. If you email me, and I know who you are, then I will give the URL. When and if you do get the site - please do not create any links to adoption page. I think you all know why without me saying it...

Anyway, I will periodically post here as well...so, here are some photos from Christmas.

Amy & Steve

The Girls (KT, Me, & Amy)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

s.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year! It's so good to see a new post AND pictures!!!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Matt Barrett said…

    What if I know who you are, and you know who I am, and I want to read your new blog, but I don't have your email anymore?

    Can you count this as my request for the link and email it to me?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home